Chairman of the Board of the Union of Crisis Centers of Kazakhstan
She graduated from Ust-Kamenogorsk Pedagogical Institute, specialty "History and Law", Higher School of Business, Almaty Management University, "Management in NGOs, administrative management".
To date, she is the Chairman of the Board of the Union of Crisis Centers of Kazakhstan, Director of the KSU Crisis Center for Victims of Domestic Violence of the Almaty Employment and Social Programs Directorate.
Author of many publications on NGO development, women's movement in Kazakhstan and development
social services for victims of domestic violence and human trafficking. Trainer on the program "Women's Rights, Human Rights", "Identification of Victims of Violence and Abuse"
Is a member of:
- Commission on Human Rights under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Interdepartmental Commission on Counteraction to Import / Export and Trafficking in Human Beings under the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan,
- Interdepartmental Commission on Affairs for Minors and Protection of Their Rights under the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.,
- Coordination Council for Combating the Worst Forms of Child Labor under the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Population of the Republic of Kazakhstan,
- Consultative and advisory body of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan "Dialogue platform on the human dimension",
- Public Council on Mental Health of the Population under the Chief Freelance Psychiatrist of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan,
- The legal council of the party "Nur Otan"
- Coordination Council under the Commissioner for Human Rights of the Republic of Kazakhstan.